everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

cold morning... again



It is 2 degrees this morning and I don't even want to know what the wind chill factor is but it is absolutely beautiful out side ...from the warmth of our home of course.  The glare off the ice was almost too bright to look at but I am thrilled that we have sunshine...finally.  

Thing 1 is bundled up and off to school, Thing 2 is determined to make a mess in every corner of the house, and Thing 3 is already back asleep.  Later this afternoon (once Thing 1 is home and Thing 2 is at school) I will bundle up Things 1 & 3 and head out to the post office.  I have an oh so glamourous day ahead of me...if I play my card right I might just sneak in a shower!     

****special note****
psssst.. Sam has taken a few more independent steps.  Of course when we want him to try to walk he pulls the "stop-drop-and flop" manuver... but when he doesn't think we are watching he will take a few steps here and there.  He is so close... maybe tomorrow will be the day that SAM decides "I think I will walk today...".  Slow and steady wins the race!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Go Sam!!! That is awesome that he is so close to walking!

BTW, the picture of your yard is beautiful and the picture of Sean sleeping in the Jumparoo is so cute!