HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.
1. I am a wealth of useless knowledge. The fact that I rattle off the names of all the Presidents or elements on the periodic table or that I actually know what an astronomical unit is and can use it in a sentence, has never really been beneficial except when picking teams for Trivial Pursuit. And who really cares to know that shellac is made from beetle spit or that Cool Whip is just one molecule away from plastic? Not the mommies at play group ... that is for sure.
2. I have a knack for packing... it will fit damn it!
3. One of my biggest fears is Death by Algebra.
4. I was Homecoming Queen in high school.... I know... it is a weird, weird, crazy world.
5. Chess and Euchre are my 2 favorite games.
6. I would LOVE Nate (from the Oparah Show) to come and decorate my house. This is a cry for help... so if you know someone who knows someone who knows Nate... please give him my address and tell him he is welcome any time.
7. I am a cheap date. 2 glasses of wine is all it takes to make Rae a happy girl... I am actually quite happy after one 1, but 2 really seals the deal.
8. I am tongue tied.
9. I have cookies and milk almost every night... really I could quit at any time...really.
10. I believe that everything is possible...the impossible just takes a little longer. Yes, I am a hopeless optimist.
OK... I am going to tag... Mike, Kristen over at Mommy Needs a Cocktail, Jen at Sanctuary Arts, Katie and Chris at Notes from the Trenches. Just because.