everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Saturday, March 8, 2008

he's a moose

Recently I noticed that Sean's toes were at the very end of his footy PJ's so I pulled out larger hand-me-downs.  He is in the 90th % for height and at 18 lbs. 13 oz,  he weighs 1 pound less than Andrew did at 1 year... and he is only 6 months! I thought this little outfit was soo cute and I remember I bought it for Andrew to wear on Christmas.  I pulled it out of the box, sized it up and determined that it would never fit Sean next year... so I thought I would see if it fit him now in hopes we could get a few more uses out of it before it becomes too warm... well it fits...barely!

Here is a pic of Andrew at 13 months...

 

Here is Sean in the same outfit at 6 1/2 months... 
with not much room to spare.

No comments: