everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Friday, March 7, 2008

betrayal... oh Mom how could you?


So I just introduced bananas to Sean.  I thought bananas were safe... all babies like bananas... right!  Sean got this look on his face that translated into something like "hey lady, what was wrong with just the rice cereal?"... "why'd ya have to go and mix things up?"  I got a similar reaction when I tried to give him the Tri-Vi-Sol liquid vitamins.  If you have ever tasted that stuff yourself you will surely agree with me that the person who invented this stuff did not like children!  It is horrid. Anyway... the open jar of pureed baby bananas has a shelf life of 2 days in the fridge so guess what he is getting for dinner.... LOL.  



No comments: