everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Sunday, April 20, 2008

And these are the chairs that Tyler built...

Tyler (15) built these chairs for me the end of last summer and they have been in my basement ever since. Well this weekend I primed them and gave them a fresh coat of Apple Red paint. They are now where they belong.. out on the deck... placed for optimal viewing of the back yard, play area and Andrew's favorite fishing spot. All I need now is a bottle of wine and a bug zapper and I am ready for summer... after all I am realistic. Obtaining a bottle of wine and a bug zapper are more likely than a flat stomach and a nice tight @$$ in time for bathing suit season... a girl can dream.  In the mean time I can't wait to enjoy my new chairs.  
Thanx Tyler.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Wish I could join you for that glass of wine. Ya, know that's my second reference to alcohol in 2 comments posted to you. People are going to start wondering whether that's water in my drinking bottle if I'm not careful. By the way, our oldest daughters longtime boyfriend lives in Aurora, are you anywhere near there. If so maybe one day I might be able to join you on that beautiful deck of yours!

rae said...

That would be wonderful! I think Aurora is about 2 hours away (Kelly can you help me on this one!) maybe less. We would love to have ya... you are always welcome Heather.