everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

OMG he is 2! Where did the time go?

So these are more pics from the Sean's birthday and a few leading up to this day.


Sam is thinking... I want that hat!


Pat all geared up at the hospital just a few minutes before Sean was born.

I love this pic of Sam kissing Sean... he can't be more than a few days old.

Me and Sean home from the hospital.

Ok... you can say it... aaawwwwwwww!

This is me on my way to the hospital for Sean's c-section. My shirt says... "Does this shirt make me look fat?" I figured it would be the LAST time I would ever wear it.

This was taken the day before I delivered Sean. Obviously it was time to get him out as it would seem that I no longer had any shirts to cover up my belly.

No comments: