everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Thursday, March 12, 2009

the babe knows what he likes


OK... Sean loves Craisins... that much is obvious.  I was unaware that he was able to open the bag on his own... serious err on my part.  So he dragged the bag off the table to a secure location and then proceeded to eat his sweet yummy spoils.  He was soooo quiet.  That should have tipped me off.  Once I discovered my cranberry stealing/eating monster I started picking up the pile and putting them back in the bag (5 second rule people).  Upon seeing this Sean jumped up, grabbed two fist fulls of cranberry goodness and ran to another part of the room, unloaded his stash and came back for more.  He was trying to grab handfulls away from me faster than I could clean them up... when it was clear that I was winning he didn't even bother to run off with them any more... he just started filling his cheeks.  I guess I should just be happy that his choice of a sweet treat was Craisins.

3 comments:

Katie said...

he looks like he is about to squeal with happiness! very cute and very smart of him.

My name is Sarah said...

Too cute.

Michael David said...

That is hilarious Rae. We forget sometimes just how smart our little guys are.