everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

rare sighting: 14 years in the making



I feel inclined to post this picture due the rarity of its nature.  Here you will see both Pat and I in the same picture... actually touching, both smiling, both with our eyes open, both looking remarkably un-constipated and sober and no one is holding rabbit ears behind our heads!!!  

Now just sit back and take it all in... 

On August 10th we celebrated 14 years of wedded bliss and in that 14 years I can probably show with one hand the number of pictures that meet the above criteria.   So enjoy this rare treasure and please do your best to refrain from photoshopping in pirate mustaches and goatees... (which is a bit more our style I will admit)... and just stare in wide-eye wonder at this oddity before you....LOL.  

I love you honey... can't wait to see what the next 14 years has to bring!


3 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations to you both!you are a darling couple as cleaned up!

I swear,it's been 23 years for Mark and I and if our children ever attempted to do a video for some milestone of our lives,there would be NO pictures of the 2 of us.Let alone me.Hate pictures and I tell my children,when I am dead and gone just imagine how beautiful was and feel free to refer to me as having say a similar look to:Annette Bening.A girl can dream,can't she?

cecile said...

You are truly "Blessed and Lucky." You are beautiful and so are your boys...the big one and the little ones!

Larkinsmom said...

You are beautiful and I love love love this photo. If you only knew how much beauty oozes from your spirit and I feel it every single day. I am lucky to call you friend and companion in the journey of Sam and Larkin.