everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

just too cute...

OK... this just has to be about the cutest thing ever.

When I first noticed Sam getting off the bus I was concerned, as I always am when I see that he is wearing something other than what I sent him to school wearing.  (this usually means that he had an accident, or he spilled something...)

So once we got inside the house I began striping off the layers to figure out what sort of "trouble" Sam had gotten himself into today.  Much to my surprise, Sam was wearing a special shirt that he made at school.  In the middle of the shirt Sam's footprint has been transformed into Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!  Is this not the cutest thing ever??? I love it.







2 comments:

Heather said...

Indeed the cutest thing EVER!!!

datri said...

Oh, that is SOOO cute! Kayla is almost always in different clothes than the ones I send her in. What's really bad is when I forget to send in extra clothes and they run out and she is wearing shorts 3x too big as pants, LOL! (she's the smallest one in the entire school and one of the few girls)