everything is possible... the impossible just takes a little longer

slow and steady wins the race

Friday, September 25, 2009

OMG... I'm in love!!!

**** SPOILER ALERT**** Mom... if you don't want to see what you are getting for Christmas (probably early because I am so excited) LOOK AWAY NOW!!!

I am in love with Uppercase Living new photo vinyl!!! I ordered my first photo vinyl and I will admit I was a bit skeptical. But I have to say I am absolutely thrilled. I ordered a 4' x 4' pic of the boys (yes that is 4 feet by 4 feet) and when you order a 4x4 or larger contour cut photo vinyl print you have the option of adding a value pack for only $14.95... the value pack includes two (2) 8" silhouettes (black only), one (1) 1o" (inch) color graphic and one (1) 18" (inch) color graphic. The 18" color graphic is what you see below above the stairs leading to my basement. And the best thing... they are removable and re-useable... so I can move it anywhere else I want. Now I just need to order a cute saying about "brothers" to go along with this pic.

I am not quite sure what to do with the silhouettes, but for now one is living above the coat rack... and the beauty of it is that I can remove it and put it somewhere else later.



(18" color graphic from value pack)


(10" silhouette)

If you have a great photo that you would like to seen blown up on your wall... go to my
Uppercase Living website for more info.

2 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

That is soo cute! The boys are getting so big!

Bethany said...

Oh, I love the silhouette especially!